Monday, January 25, 2010

I ❤ NY



I ❤ NY is a famous logo, and slogan. it was spread all over the world. i remember since i was a child i used to see it with my younger sister, she used to have stickers of it ! i never thought about it, or understood it! but when I grew up i knew what was it. many people do not really know the concept behind it, but i am glad that i got the opportunity to know. it is always a pleasure for any person to get the information about many different things around us in the world.

i have a T-shirt that i got from Washington DC what had I ❤ DC, i loved it, just because it was related to special moments for me. my idea behind this example, when there was the discussion about why people and many countries took the I ❤ NY and made others and why people would like to buy it. me personally i think, if i travelled somewhere, and i loved the place, had a great time, i loved love to buy something that reminds me of this place. so, when u have good memories about something you love to keep it. and this would have been the same in jeddah i think! we can see many youths are wearing T-shirts that has the same concept but mayeb some in a different design.

i am against stealing or using designs because by time they lose their identity! but this is how things are going nowadays, but what is interesting is that I ❤ NY will never lose their identity, everyone knows that it is the original one.

and if jeddah gher was something similar to jeddah or people in saudi arabia, for me i think it is so bad, that some people count it to be something good for them maybe because they do enjoy being in jeddah because they have never been to other places outside, so it might be nice for them. at the same time people who waits for vacation to leave it, wont get the same feeling about it. so in the end, it is a matter of choice and feeling !i would not judge people! i just know that fingers are not the same !


No comments:

Post a Comment